Thursday, May 5, 2011

Seriah is 11

Where has time gone Seriah turned 11 years old yesterday. I remember the day she was born I was so anxious to have our first baby. I had gone into false labor 12 times so when I finally did go into labor Sean did not believe me.(I dont blame him) So after a long hard labor out came this beautiful baby girl. She was 7lb 1oz and she was three weeks early
When she was a toddler she was so funny. She talked like a little grown-up all the time she was just the sweetest.



Now I look at her and she is still the sweet little girls she has always been but now also starting to be a funny and smart young woman. She has such a hunger for knowledge. Most of all she puts all her trust in our Savior Jesus. I love to watch as she has grown into her own relationship with Christ.
She will enter Jr high next school year. On one hand she is so anxious to grow up. She cant wait to be called a teenager. However she still has the innocence of the little girls she still is. I love you Seriah and Happy Birthday sweetie.

2 comments:

mjvan said...

Give Seriah a Happy Birthday hug from the VanHoveln's! I love that picture with the bunny ears!

SLP said...

I LOVE the bunny ears too! Such a sweet birthday post from you about your baby girl! Happy Birthday Seriah!