Friday, March 4, 2011

winter

Teleah's 7years old

Give me that pop Seriah

Seriah this is fascinating

Well as winter drags on at times it seems it will never end. The kids and myself are a bit stir crazy. I can only imagine how the Teachers at the kids schools feel. However winter does bring some fun moments too. My kids always find fun ways to entertain themselves, Jayce brings lots of fun games. Teleah loves that he is always a captive audience. Whatever Teleah or Seriah are doing Jayce is so amazed by it. Up until now he had always just gone along with what they wanted to do but now the fun begins he is beginning to want to do what he wants and getting upset with them not doing what he wants in the right way. It is so fun to watch his little personality come out and to see how they interact with each other. I do wonder what will happen this summer when the girls go outside and he has to stay in. I predict it will not go over well with Jayce. Seriah is such a little mother she loves to care for him and she is just so sweet to him.


No comments: