Monday, January 3, 2011

The New Year

Wow it is 2011! I cant believe where time has gone. I am not really making any new years resolution this year since they always seem to fall by the waste side by mid january. So instead I am just focusing on what i am so thankful for....
Sean is such a great husband and a wonderful man of god he leads our family in the way the Lord has set out. that is not to say he is always perfect but pretty close for me. I love him so much. I just thank God for him.
Seriah is ten years old and so funny she is getting ready to enter a phase in life that will be so exciting and so scary at the same time. Yesterday my mother in-law (Carol) and sister in-law (Becky) and i took Seriah shopping for clothes to spend her gift cards from Christmas. she was so funny she could not seem to care at all about the task at hand. she was more interested in the bin of bouncy ball next to the fitting room then the picking out clothes. so I picked and asked her what she thought and she kept saying I dont care. I thought she didn't have fun then later that night all she talked about was having fun shopping with mommy, Becky and Mama. I know the day will come when i will look back on days like that and miss them. I thank God for her personality.
Teleah is six, seven next month. she is in first grade and so full of spunk. She really wants to do everything by her self but sometimes needs help but wont ask. She has such a passion for Christ. last Sunday during worship i was singing and i looked over to see Teleah hands in the air and such a look of passion on her face it touched me to see such a love for god at this young age. She says to me mommy i just want to learn about Jesus. She amazes me daily. She loves her little brother so much she is always mothering him and trying to help him even if he doesn't want her help.
Jayce is 16 month's he is such a happy guy. Jayce is always smiling and joyful. He is now walking along everything. he has not yet walked by himself but I am sure it wont be long. He loves to play with cars and get into everything.

1 comment:

mjvan said...

You do have a beautiful family!! Happy 2011! We are thankful you are in our lives!!