Thursday, April 10, 2008

One of those days!

Have you ever had one of those days that things seem to be going a little to smoothly then crash it all comes falling at once. Well today was that day for me. I was getting everything done I needed to get done and I had picked up a very whinny Seriah from school she finished her homework. Then I convinced her she needed to get back in her room to finish cleaning it when I heard a loud crash come from her room. It was Teleah, she had fallen of the bed. The timer had also gone off for dinner to be finished to. I pulled stuff off the stove and went toward the screaming. Teleah who is one of the toughest children I have ever seen would not let me check her shoulder or even pick her up because it hurt to bad. I called Sean at work for a heads up then tried to get the girls to eat. Teleah refused to use her right side of her body all through dinner and hardly ate. So Sean came home and I brought Teleah to the hospital and she broke her clavicle bone. So now my little baby is in a sling and we have to go see Otho tomorrow.
on a kinda funny note Teleah told me on the way to the hospital tonight she did not want to go to the hospital because she did not want her arm to fall off, I said what are you talking about your arm wont come off. She then informed me that Woody's arm from Toy Story 2 came all the way off. we then discussed that she is not a toy and Woody is. So we went on to the hospital and left with all limbs attached.

2 comments:

mjvan said...

Ouch! Poor little thing!

Smileyface said...

oh there's never a dull moment with our kiddos, eh? we will pray for her!! hugs...