Saturday, April 5, 2008

My New Adventure

Well this week I decide to do something about our financial issues. I am starting to sell Home Interiors. Don't worry this does not mean I am going to harass my friends and family. I am believing that if I just let people know that I am doing this that all will be taken care of. I am just really doing catalog parties unless someone insists on a regular party. So if you feel a need to order let me know and I will be happy to help you. I feel that if God wants this to work for me he will make the way.

1 comment:

mjvan said...

I wouldn't mind looking at a catalogue. I haven't seen one for awhile. Are you doing ok? Wasn't sure what was going on in church on Sunday and I tried to call yesterday to check on you but my phone wouldn't work right. Hope you are all ok.