Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Jesus please help me!

well Teleah is right in the middle of a new phase. She has decided to challenge every rule we have and every bit of direction I try to give her. I am very frustrated but alot of prayer is getting me through. She has gone to bed early for the last few nights for this reason. When we ot her in bed early again tonight I asked her if she remembered why she was going to bed early she said cause I doesn't listen. i said yes and are you going to listen tomarrow she replied I am gonna think about it tonight. The Lord has given me a very strong willed child so I know he will help me through I just need a little more assistance from him this week.
Seriah will be eight years old this week scary my baby is 8. We are having two b-day parties this weekend -what was I thinking? The kids party will be on saturday and our family cook out will be on Sunday. keep me in your prayers- PLEASE

3 comments:

Smileyface said...

oh jennifer, maybe you could give me advice with gabe then...he is VERY strongwilled and onery...but not speaking in full sentences yet, so never know completley what he's thinking. he does know ALOT though and so far the spanking is most effective...but i'm so ready to be able to do another form of discipline when he can talk more (go to bed early, take away priveleges, etc) i'll be praying for you...please pray for me too.

mjvan said...

Thanks again for keeping Kinley today. He sonked out in the van after about 1 minute. :) He's still asleep now. Hurray! Good luck with your parties this weekend! And we will have to do pizza another weekend if you are having a party this Sat. night. :) Or you guys will have to come to our house for supper.

Mary Sue said...

Teleah is strong willed? I'd have never thunk it. Seriously, though, it is good to hear you laugh about some of the things she does. You seem to have the right focus.