Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter







I hope you all had a gret Easter! It is fun to get together with family and just enjoy one anothers presence. We had a egg hunt and my Dad and Korky's. The girls love it so much. Seriah cleaned house she had twice as many as Teleah. One of Teleah's eggs had a dollar in it and she came running over to me yelling "I won I won" because she got a dollar. She ended up getting two dollars so she "won twices". Seriah got one five dollar bill and Teleah anounced she was "sorry that Seriah did not win as much as me" She still sees two bill as twice as much money as one five dollar bill. Seriah just let her believe that she won more. It was good for both.

3 comments:

Smileyface said...

adorable pictures!!! how is life on yer end? anything new and exciting?

Smileyface said...

adorable pictures!!! how is life on yer end? anything new and exciting?

mjvan said...

sounds like fun!