Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sean sent this to me!

Greeting to all in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. The crusades are done and what a series of meetings they were. Hundreds were saved, and hundreds more were healed and delivered by the power of the holy ghost. Monday we went to a youth gathering where one girl was saved, and several filled with the holy ghost. Tuesday, we went to a prison and were allowed to preach. About 25 to 30 men accepted Jesus for the first time, and a few more rededicated their lives to Him. The girls went to the womens prison and ALL thats correct ALL 20 women that were there accepted Jesus. Please Keep them in your prayers as the ministry that we went with, is out of bibles to hand out, and do not have the funds to purchase them right now. Keep us in your prayers as we have a week left before we fly home. For me personally, I haven't slept much so pray that I can get some rest.
That is all for now and please feel free to e mail me at any time.
In Christ
Sean Timothy

1 comment:

mjvan said...

It is so awesome to hear all that is going on! Would you let Julie know that I won't be there tomorrow morning. I'm going to eat lunch with Chris' mom and Grandma at 11 in Gilman, so I won't try to come to Watseka first. Thanks!