Friday, February 29, 2008

One of those moments

Well as most everyone knows Sean is in India he will be back in three days. Well last night the girls where just mopey not particularly upset but not really happy either. We have been keeping a count down to daddy comes home on the fridge for the last week. Well after diner last night they where being just pitiful and Seriah asked if we could cross out that day on the calendar. I said sure and went over to do it and decided I would surprise them I started dancing all over the kitchen and chanting four more days four more days we can do it we can do it. Well Seriah laughed so hard she fell out of her chair. It was great seeing her so happy. So I had to make a fool of myself to get her there but we do what it takes sometimes.
Then tonight Teleah and Seriah got emails from daddy again and I was reading Teleah's to her and I asked her if she knew why daddy went to India? She then said "yes he's telling them in India that Jesus and God are the truth" She gets it I am so proud of her.
So in ending three more days three more days, we can do it we can do it!

1 comment:

mjvan said...

Hey Jennifer! Just three more days! I like your chant! Have fun at Sunila's b-day party.