Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October Already




Where has time gone?  Well last week we had our meeting with the Make*A*Wish people.  Teleah was so excited she had me do her hair "like a princess" and she came out of her room wanting to know if she should dress like Cinderella or Ariel?  I at first wanted her to go get her clothes on I had set out, until she explained that dressing like a princess would help her remember her wish!  Oh my what-ever just wear it, not a big deal and so fun to watch how excited she was.  She had all her wish all ready she had wrote a paper and filled out papers they sent her.  She wants to go to Disney World, and Sea world.  She has been watching Disney World videos for months so she knew what she wanted she wants to "swim with the dolphins and tame a dolphin at sea world"  The ladies got a kick out of the Tame one,  they ever so nicely explained swim with one is do-able but probably not tame one.  lol!  Then at Disney "I want to go to all the parks and I want to go to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and get the ultimate package"  they had to ask what that was.  She sat and explained.  So it looks like possibly April she will get her wish.  I am so excited for her what an awesome opportunity.  This will be something we will all never forget.  Oh one last thing as we where talking about her wish and telling her it was whatever she wanted, it was her wish, she stopped in her tracks looks me right in the eye and says "you mean I am the boss and you all have to do whatever I want!"  I tried to keep a straight face as I explained "kind of but that only goes to a certain point".  hahahaha I love the way her mind works

No comments: