Wednesday, March 10, 2010

6 months

There has been a lot of sickness in this house I cant wait for the warm weather so we can all get out. Seriah is so busy in the fourth grade She loves school. Seriah is also in girl scouts we are right now in process of delivering 180 girl scout cookies she sold. It has been full of fun activities.

Teleah is loving school and cant wait to see her teacher everyday. Teleah is starting to recognize word now and when I read to her she yells out the words on the page that she can read. It is so fun watching the pages come alive for her.


wow where has time gone? I cant believe Jayce is already 6 months old. He is just the best baby he is always smiling and laughing. He is such a joy. He loves watching the girls run around he seems like he is taking them in and I know hell be going after them in no time. The girls are head over heals for him too. As soon as they get home from school they run to him and he loves it.

1 comment:

mjvan said...

Cute pics! I love the one of Jayce sleeping. So precious! :) Oh, and I am enjoying my GS cookies very much thank you!