Friday, September 11, 2009

jayce

Well this has been a very long hard week. Jayce was air lifted to the Peoria hospital on wendesday and they did surgery on him that night. They had to get the blockage out befre it caused a rupture. The surgery went really well they were able to fix the problem with out cutting into his internal organs. That was really good since had they had to it would have had a whole other set of issues. So he is doing good he is still sleeping from the surgery and they are slowly waking him up. He looked so much better after the surgery. this is going to be a long road he will not be able to come home for at least two weeks. so please pray for him to recover and for our girls to this is very hard on them and there are alot of tears. Me and Sean came home for a few days last night to be with them. I am trying to take these days and get myself better to so that I am able to walk again and be able to be there for my new son and my daughters and husband. i am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and friends who have been there so much for all of us. This is going to be a long raod and I would love all the prayers that we can get. This is going to be a few weeks of alot of traveling and juggling, not to mention alot of emotions.

2 comments:

Smileyface said...

We are praying for you all!!!
((((((((HUGS)))))))))

The Boss of this page said...

We're praying for all of you guys. I know it's tough, even for the girls to have to split up for the time being. Hang in there, Jennifer. Keep updating-I love checking in on you all.
Cheri'