Sunday, June 1, 2008

outside in the water

Today after church we all participated in family nap time. Then Sean went outside to change the oil and I was cleaning a chair with the hose and Seriah asked me if she could put on her swimsuit and get wet I said sure. Teleah then followed to do the same. I was out back when Sean came and informed me that Teleah had walked outside completely nude saying she could not get her suit on it was in her hands. He rushed her inside and help her out then for a couple hours they played in the sprinkler. At first Teleah would run under the water or around it but would not get wet. She finally got the hang of the point of the sprinkler and got all wet. Seriah and Teleah were laughing and hollering with joy. I love that sound. Well that was our very busy day. Church, nap time, a naked toddler, and playing in the sprinklers.

1 comment:

mjvan said...

Sounds like fun! I was tempted to spray Kinley with the hose today but refrained. I'm going to pick him up a baby pool tomorrow at Wal-Mart.
:)